Maintenance Technician II
Princeville, HI 96722
This position is for a full-time Maintenance Tech II to work at Kolopua, a 44-unit family affordable housing community in Princeville, Kauai. Qualified candidates will have 2 - 5 years of maintenance experience, preferably in property management. Must be able to do landscaping and property upkeep. Must be flexible and willing to work at other EAH properties as well.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting Affordable Housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops low-income housing, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition MAINT01669 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Maintenance Technician II performs necessary and minor repairs and preventative maintenance on rental units as they become vacant. May also assist in Painting of Interior Units, Office Areas, Laundry Room and Common Area Maintenance.
- Basic Plumbing including; Toilet, Faucet and minor Pipe Repair
- Painting including; Preparation, Sanding and Color Matching
- Electrical Repairs including; light switch, cords, ballasts and bulbs and circuit breakers
- Lock Replacement/adjustment, bolt installation, window locks, latches and keys
- Screen Door Repair and Replacement, Sheetrock repair when needed
- Detailing Turnover Units, Completing within 5 days
- 2+ Year of Related Apartment Maintenance Experience
- Knowledge and Skills in Plumbing, Electrical, and General Maintenance
- Drivers License, Clean DMV and Reliable Transportation
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with percentage match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985