San Diego, CA 92101
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun (Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
If you are a self-starter, possess a personal desire to succeed, work well under pressure, and are well organized ConAm Management has an excellent career opportunity for you. The accounting assistant, under the guidance of our Accounting Manager, will provide the best level of support and assistance to Partnership Accounting, Banking, Corporate Accounting, and Accounts Payable.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- Ensure copy projects are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- File journal entries, cash sheets, and escrow deposit reconciliations
- Sort incoming mail as necessary and timely delivery to the partnership accounting department
- Retrieve bank statements from bank sites
- Assemble owner packages
- Help with special projects as requested
- Knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Accounting experience a plus
- Accounting software experience desirable
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!