Regional Vice President
Plano, TX 75023
Regional Vice President, Central/Southeast
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way?
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun (Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Talented people are important to our success! We are seeking an executive level candidate to lead a portfolio of communities in the Central/Southeast region. The Vice President will lead the regional operation of our multifamily portfolios. This requires on-going supervision of multiple sites and diverse personnel.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- Experience as a regional vice president or asset manager in the multifamily management field
- Act as liaison between ownership and management teams to support operational objectives
- Lead, mentor, coach, and take managerial responsibility for regional team and onsite associates
- Oversee budgeting and reporting; manage the marketing and leasing efforts for all properties in the portfolio
- Deal with complex operational matters on a daily basis
- State of TX Real Estate License preferred (required to obtain one)
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; property management software knowledge
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance coverage; travel throughout several markets required
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 43 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!