Resident Manager I
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
This position is for a full-time Resident Manager I to work at Tobiano, Overo, and Palomino at Orchard Ranch, an affordable housing community in Morgan Hill, CA. Candidate must have 1+ year of experience in affordable housing property management. Yardi experience a plus. Must be able to obtain CA Real Estate License within 6 months of hire. Position pays between $23.85/hr to $29.81/hr DOE.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops mulitfamily communities, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition RESID01672 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Resident Manager I is directly responsible for managing the site to ensure effective fiscal, physical and social soundness. The Resident Manager oversees the day to day operations of the property including administrative, facilities and marketing.
- Collects Rent, Makes Bank Deposits,
- Prepares and Submits Rent Roll, Verifies Income Complies with HUD, TCAC or other regulations
- Maintains Waiting List, Prepares and Processes Leases
- Supervises on-site Staff Processes Evictions, Conducts Annual Inspections and Coordinates Repairs For HUD Properties, submits Vouchers
- 1+ Year of Affordable Housing Property Management Experience
- Must have a current CA Real Estate License
- Knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines
- Ability to Develop and Implement Budgets and Variance Reports
- Skills in Resident Problem Solving and Staff Management
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB - 16985