Mountain View, CA 94040
We are growing!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
The SRG is seeking an experienced maintenance professional for our beautiful 544-unit Americana community. The Americana community. There's no wrong way to kick back at Americana Apartments, where you'll find modern, resort-style amenities on a sprawling estate. Take a dip in one of three swimming pools, stroll along 22 lush acres of shady pathways around a private lake, or relax in the comforts of home. You're a short trip to Castro Street, the center of downtown Mountain View - home to restaurants, farmers markets, shopping and more. And for the few hours a day that don't count as leisure time, we're neighbors with just about every tech company in the valley. Americana is your gateway to modern luxury and everyday convenience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Works in turnover and renovation units, as well as responds to maintenance service requests.
• Works on external, as well as internal repairs which may include, but is not limited to, drywall repairs, painting, fence and gate repairs, plumbing installation or repairs, appliance repairs, boilers and HVAC systems, and common area clean-up.
• Participates in emergency and after hours coverage based on the established schedule or as required.
• Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
• Fabricates and repairs cabinets, counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
• Maintains or assists in maintaining inventory and prepares related paperwork.
• Keeps storage facilities and equipment in an orderly, working condition.
• Must have experience in all trades (electrical, plumbing, drywall, paint, appliances, etc.)
• Demonstrated knowledge and skill in performing quality work; able to use required tools and machinery; professional interaction with co-workers, residents and vendors; knowledge and continued education of OSHA requirements; knowledge of MSDS requirements appropriate to the scope of work.
• Ability to read and interpret service orders and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• High school diploma or GED, technical school, or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent customer service skills a must!
• HVAC/CPO certifications.
• Ability to work weekends required.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.