Director of Real Estate
Brentwood, TN 37024
The Director of Real Estate leads the execution of the Company’s strategy related to property management for the assigned portfolio and markets by directing the team, implementing policies, programs, and initiatives that achieve budgeted financial results, and developing and leading programs that promote customer satisfaction, operational excellence, and market growth.
College degree in business, real estate, property management, marketing, or related field, and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial, and human resources documents, and to create and make presentations to senior managers, clients, team members, and other business contacts.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Proficiency in property management software applications used by the Company (e.g. Yardi, One Site), in order to retrieve reports, complete data analysis, and manage portfolio performance on key metrics.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer employee staff.
- Knowledge of and experience in third-party, multi-family property management, including site-level experience, in order to effectively lead, direct, and supervise property operations, maintenance, resident satisfaction, marketing and sales, and overall portfolio performance.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents, and reports, increase sales revenues, and coordinate effective advertising campaigns.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs