New York, NY 10001
The Management Coordinator performs various tasks and activities to provide administrative and clerical support to department(s) and/or managers.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to represent company management in a support capacity; act as first point of contact for internal team members and external visitors to the Company; and answer questions related to department operating policies.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to maintain records of information and develop and provide information for manager’s use. (If in a support role for Property Management, Property management system experience is preferred.)
- Ability to operate basic office machines such as copiers, faxes, calculators, postage meters, and multi-line telephone systems.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions in order to review and complete various financial, administrative, and legal documents.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of administrative, secretarial, or office support skills demonstrating capability of providing administrative and clerical support.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs