Multisite Maintenance Technician
Arlington, VA 22201
Gates Hudson is in need of a Multisite Maintenance Technician for multiple properties in Arlington, VA. The Maintenance Technician will conduct all business in accordance with Gates Hudson’s established policies and procedures, all Federal, State, County and Local Fair Housing Laws, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to multifamily housing
Gates Hudson Values:
Loyalty. We form long-lasting, genuine partnerships with each other and our clients.
Expertise. We value and encourage ongoing education, accreditation and experience. Our experience drives results.
Forthcoming. With no hidden agenda, we value transparent and honest relationships.
Superior Service. Personalized service to every customer, every time. No exceptions.
Perspective. We leverage the multidisciplinary and seasoned expertise of our team and reach practical solutions that are tailored to your unique needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure maintenance coverage includes twenty-four (24) hour emergency services, and monitor the nature of the emergency service.
- Inform Property Manager of any employee needs or concerns.
- Assist the team with the turnover/renovation process to ensure apartments are ready for new move-ins and vacancy loss is reduced.
- Physically inspect property and common areas each morning to detect maintenance problems that require attention.
- Maintain maintenance shop and storage rooms in an orderly fashion and in compliance with safety regulations.
- Coordinate and complete maintenance requests within 24 hours.
- Perform spot inspections of tickets completed to ensure quality of workmanship in repairs and clean up for both apartments and common areas.
- Work turnover every day, and ensure all apartments are in “rent ready” condition within seven (7) days of move-out.
- Ensure the performance of all contractors to contract specifications and advise the Property Manager of any shortcomings.
- Work with contractors to obtain quality performance.
- Implement the preventative maintenance program for the property is according to Gates Hudson policy and procedure.
- Schedule and perform routine and preventative maintenance on all appropriate equipment on a regular basis. Inspect and maintain all tools are in excellent condition.
- Additional duties as assigned