Regional Operations Specialist
Greenwood Village, CO 80110
Regional Operations Specialist
ConAm Management has a great opportunity for an experienced property management professional, with property management software experience; such as Yardi or On-Site to take the position of Regional Operations Specialist. This position will join our regional team in Denver which currently has over 4,700 apartments under management.
The ideal candidate will be a team player and have the ability to communicate well with team members at all levels. The candidate needs to be a strong analytical thinker that can quickly solve problems and perform with accuracy and consistency. It is important that they be committed to superior property management and excellent customer service.
This position will provide support, guidance and oversight to the regional management team and our community management teams in key operational areas. The Regional Operations Specialist is assigned a portfolio of communities that they will work with and support. The key activities and responsibilities of the position will include the following:
- Internal Control: Establish a strong internal control environment through regular operational reviews, training and supporting policies and procedures and addressing operational weaknesses
- Financial Management: Serve as a liaison between the accounting department and the management team to address accounting discrepancies, reporting issues and financial management problems
- Legal Compliance: Support property managers with resources to address legal issues related to general landlord/tenant law, eviction, fair housing and other applicable regulations and assist with updates to all property lease agreements and addenda.
- Policy Compliance: Legal issues, risk areas (including fair housing) and opportunities for improving operational policies and procedures are identified and solutions are developed in coordination with the regional team and ConAm’s home office
- Software Support: Provide associates with on-going support for all applicable operations software (i.e. Yardi, On-Site). Assist with submitting tickets for property and user changes and updates in the property management software
- Property Life Cycle: Support the regional management team with due diligence for potential acquisitions and provide support for the on-boarding/off-boarding of portfolio properties
- Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers with proactive and timely communication and initiative in improving ConAm’s operations. Identify communities and/or associates that are in need of additional support and recommend solutions to improve and empower the onsite staff
- 2+ years previous experience working in the apartment management industry
- Experience with property management software such as MRI, Yardi or On-Site
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to handle pressure due to complexity and time sensitivity
- Excellent organizational skills. Attention to details, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with team members, providing exceptional customer service
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.