Property Manager - Lease Up
Camarillo, CA 93012
At Cirrus Asset Management, developing loyal customers is our way of life.We strive to be the most trusted, respected, and innovative company in the rental housing industry. We believe excellence in management is not a product but rather a team-oriented process. We enhance the process by recognizing and embracing innovations in both technology and methodology, which in turn maximize property performance for our clients.
Cirrus Asset Management, Inc. is responsible for the asset management and operational services in office, multi-family, retail, and industrial product types. Our properties are predominately located in California, Hawaii, Washington, Colorado, Texas, and Wyoming.
We are currently hiring in the Camarillo area for a Property Manager. This candidate will be managing 2 new properties - one in Thousand Oaks (45 units) and the other in Ventura(45 units). If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a great company in the Property Management industry, we want to hear from you today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage income growth
- Supervise and training staff members
- Resolve resident issues
- Coordinate vacant unit turnover process
- Process Applications
- Lease apartments
- Collect rent and control delinquency
- Schedule lease renewals
- Prepare competitive rent survey reports
- Enforce house rules and company policies
- Coordinate marketing, advertising, and presentation
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and management software. Yardi experience preferred
- 2 years of experience managing a conventional apartment community in Southern California.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with operating budgets
- Strong marketing skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Housing available
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Growth Opportunity
Salary: $18/hr - $23/hr (Dependent on Experience)