Irvine, CA 92602
Responsible for routing all incoming calls, greeting guests, vendors and associates; this station will also be relied upon for general clerical and office services duties.
Handles administrative duties, including but not limited to:
- Reception of guests, clients and vendors
- Light clerical support, including but not limited to spreadsheets, word documents and special projects
- Heavy calendaring utilizing MS Outlook to schedule conference rooms.
- Sends and receives files from offsite data storage
- Orders office supplies using Staples online, Costco etc.
- Assists in planning monthly birthday celebration
Office Environment & Office and Copier Room Supplies
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and organization of the office. Monitors all areas of the office with attention to kitchen, break rooms and conference rooms noting items and conditions that require maintenance and cleaning. Notifies Office Manager regarding such tasks as appropriate.
- Works with Office Manager to facilitate repairs. Contractors/Engineers and walk them to the area that requires attention.
- Routinely checks conference rooms for cleanliness and order. Replenish dry erase board supplies
- Conducts office walk through daily
- Responsible for keeping the Mail Center/Copier Room stocked with general supplies for all department usage
- Mail Center
- Knowledgeable of all equipment and mail processes, including Pitney Bowes, Federal Express, multifunctional copiers/scanners.
Position requires ability to work standard hours (8am-5pm) and business days 52 weeks of the year. Individuals must possess the ability to work the necessary days/hours to complete the essential functions of the position. Must also attend training as required. Work schedule subject to change.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ front desk experience and/or mail room experince in a corporate environment, customer service.
- Professional Image
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Calendaring)
- Ability to read and write, speak and understand spoken English. Bilingual Spanish a plus!