Sr Compensation Analyst
San Mateo, CA 94401
The Senior Compensation Analyst position will have the opportunity to contribute to a wide variety of complex activities involving compensation and related systems. Using analytical, organization and communication skills, this position is responsible for providing subject matter expertise on compensation administration for corporate and operations associates. Requiring a combination of project work and ongoing responsibilities, the Analyst must use the ability to multi-task to successfully navigate multiple priorities.
- Performs staff support activities to develop, implement, and administer compensation programs.
- Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to analyze company’s competitive position.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Recommends company salary structure movements, salary increase budgets, and FLSA exemptions.
- Prepares special studies and makes recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options.
- Ensures company compliance with federal and state laws governing compensation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 3 to 5 years years of compensation experience
- Customer-centric, organized and detail-oriented with strong to advanced MS Office Excel skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Presents a professional image.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.