Training Administrator, Corporate Office, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92602
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Provides day-to-day support in all projects relating to the department and WNG training functions.
- Assists in the branding, designing, and formatting of all Training and Development Department materials for instructor led training courses, special events, classes, and special projects (binders, participant guides, presentations, flyers, etc.) utilizing Adobe Suite Products.
- Maintains and updates course materials to ensure consistency with the Company and the department brand.
- Maintains all documents uploaded to the Online Learning Management System (LMS) reference library.
- Confers with varying levels of personnel on special events/classes and special projects and may be asked to sit in on collaborative meetings.
- Organizes, schedules, arranges, sets up and cleans up for training event(s) and/or classes, duties may include; preparation of classroom materials and technical needs, ordering food, room configuration, preparing sign in sheets, tent cards, re-stocking snacks, washing coffee pot(s), etc.
- Maintains, logs and tracks Mystery Shop scores, frequency and submits quarterly reports.
- Acts as liaison with the Mystery Shop Company to ensure shops are completed, checks on the status of scheduled and completed mystery shops, mediates revisions to disputed scores.
- Registers Associate’s attendance for instructor led and on-line courses in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Administers on-line exams through the LMS system when applicable.
- Coordinates and moderates live webinars when needed.
- Maintains files of all signed acknowledgments such as the Sexual Harassment Policy, Mystery Shop Program (if applicable), etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned. The preceding functions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and skills required of this position.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop a plus (required).
- Ability to multi-task and conduct a wide variety of administrative duties and project management activities.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and database applications.
- Learning Management System proficiency a plus (but not mandatory).
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must exhibit outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of Associates.
- Must project professionalism in appearance and attitude.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License and auto insurance.
- Four-year degree preferred (but not mandatory) or two years of experience, knowledge and proven success in field, or any such combination or education and experience.
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status. IND123 MON123