Regional Marketing Director
Bellevue, WA 98004
Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has offices in 16 cities across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
The Regional Marketing Director will help drive property performance and provide support to the Regional Property Managers and property staff through coaching, training and monitoring of the marketing initiatives in accordance with the marketing plan.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with Regional Property Managers and Property Managers when they create and implement strategic marketing plans.
- Assist in the development of community marketing budgets. Operate within this budget and make recommendations for marketing (advertisements, collateral, promotional events and gifts) as necessary.
- Assist in creation/or review of a detailed calendar and log of outreach efforts for each community.
- Coach community staff on how to properly engage, track and follow-up with neighborhood outreach efforts.
- Monitor neighborhood outreach log that is maintained by each community on a weekly basis.
- Provide feedback and coaching as necessary.
- Work with onsite teams and vendor to ensure marketing collateral is correct and fits within the property and Pinnacle’s brand standards.
- Spot check and provide feedback on the advertising checklist and Craigslist postings for all communities.
- Monitor community marketing initiatives in accordance with the strategic plan and adjust based on specific needs to maximize traffic.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive market conditions. Obtain and review a copy of the market survey for each community.
- Knowledge of and ability to extract management information from all management sources and systems and ability to use this data to tailor each community’s marketing needs. (Review analytics and make recommendations)
- Support marketing initiatives at the community level by reinforcing monthly marketing calls, new resources/roll-outs and providing training and coaching to staff as necessary.
- On a limited basis, review collateral material from both internal and external graphic design and printing sources. Provide feedback to ensure all marketing communication material adheres to brand standards.
- Recognize any collateral or business practices that are not in accordance with Pinnacle’s brand standards or other requirements. Provide assistance in updating these items to the company standards.
- Understand various marketing products to be able to ensure correct pricing, availability, photos, etc is being shown online.
- Assist with facilitation of monthly marketing calls.
- Ability to troubleshoot a struggling asset and come up with an action plan to increase occupancy, resolve challenges, etc.
- Attend bimonthly RVP calls with your regions.
- Prepare discussion materials for Regional meetings. Monitor the execution and completion of tasks identified during these meetings or calls
- Encourages a direct and positive relationship between community and company.
- Continually research and make recommendations on new opportunities and marketing channels in the local market.
- Performs any and all other projects and tasks as directed.