Human Resources Specialist - Corporate Office
Irvine, CA 92602
The Human Resources Specialist carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: the processing of pre-employment activities, onboarding administration, preparation/execution of offer letters, data entry into HRIS, and general administrative support to the Human Resource Department.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Administers all pre-employment screenings to include review of screening results, correction of any discrepancy and recommendation for candidate disposition.
- Reconciles and allocates pre-employment billing including all health clinic drug screenings.
- Determines and processes DMV and criminal checks as needed outside of pre-employment.
- Provides customer service as it relates to pre-employment, specifically to candidates and hiring Managers.
- Generates offer letters for prospective candidates.
- Verifies and reviews new hire onboarding data in the HRIS system and inputs related information into the E-Verify system.
- Creates employment agreements and related documentation for new and transferred/promoted Associates.
- Completes data entry into HRIS in a timely manner.
- Schedules and sets-up new hire orientation.
- Creates and distributes new hire orientation agenda and memo notifications.
- Assists with answering incoming calls and assists Associates with general inquiries.
- Performs additional duties or special projects as required and assigned including clerical support for the department.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, integrity and exercise confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Projects a professional image and demeanor.
- Understand, apply and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both in writing and verbal.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Must possess a valid CA driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED).
- Knowledge of general Human Resources practices and employment law.
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status. IND123 MON123