Sales and Service Supervisor
Seattle, WA 98101
Job Type: Non Exempt
AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2018.
Outgoing. Expressive. Confident. Fun. Bold. Willing. Intuitive. Sound like you? If so, you may be just the right person to join the AVA team. With stylish apartment homes, killer amenities and unbeatable locations, our AVA brand offers the latest in apartment living.
AvalonBay, an S&P 500 company, is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing luxury apartments. So if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the top property management organization in the country, we'd like to hear from you!
We are looking for the right candidate to join our residential services team at AVA Capitol Hill as a Sales and Service Supervisor.
The Sales and Service Supervisor’s responsibilities include:
- Implementing programs and services to residents and prospective residents of an assigned community to contribute to AVB’s annual business goals.
- Communicating with residents to ensure residents are knowledgeable regarding community’s services, operating procedures and issues/events.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from prospective residents.
- Respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and complaints.
- Coordinate resident service issues with appropriate community staff and ensure resident issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of programs to maximize revenue, control expenses, improve customer satisfaction and manage personnel.
- Implement or direct implementation of all applicable AVB policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, particularly those related to fair housing.
Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of experience in a retail, hospitality or multi-family environment and will be tech-savvy with Microsoft Office skills and proficiency with electronic devices and social media applications. Undergraduate degree is preferred.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
AvalonBay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.