Brooklyn, NY 11201
Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 26 states. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has offices in 16 cities across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
About the job…..
Resident Managers are responsible for maintaining our communities to a market ready standard, ensuring high level of service at all times. Resident Managers act as a link between the Property Manager and residents by responding to service requests and helping Pinnacle deliver superior customer service to our residents.
- Manage a staff of union and non-union employees in the daily activities of maintenance, landscaping, and providing services to residents of the property.
- Prepares all market-ready apartments, which may include painting, carpet cleaning/repair, general repairs, and housekeeping to ensure a quality product to our residents.
- Has knowledge of various maintenance functions including and not limited to plumbing, pool maintenance, air conditioning, heating, general carpentry skills, appliance, electrical, painting, caulking, snow removal, and service requests.
- Interact with leasing office and maintenance team members to ensure all service requests are completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Schedule, perform and/or assign preventive maintenance tasks, as well as resident service requests.
- Provide superior customer service and represent the company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintain a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers, and the general public.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of Maintenance team, ensuring that all Pinnacle policies and procedures are being followed.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.