Tustin, CA 92780
BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. Greystar, the global leader in multifamily real estate, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Leasing Professional to join our growing team!
Executes the property’s marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals. This is accomplished by:
- Performing all sales and leasing activities to achieve the property’s revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting property tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
- Designing and executing marketing activities to create and drive traffic to the property, including implementing resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites), and following other property-specific marketing plans, drives, and special programs.
- Ensuring that the property and show units meet the Company’s standards for show quality by daily inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the property’s maintenance team members, merchandising and ensuring a physically appealing show unit and/or model and amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
- Following up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew.
- Completing various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to apply sales skills, such as generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and closing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, property management applications (preferably Yardi and/or One Site), and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a sales, marketing, internet and customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints and issues and complete financial records, documents, and reports.
- Prior apartment leasing experience and ability to work most weekends is required.
We would love the opportunity to speak with qualified candidates about the multitude of impressive tools and resources available internally here at Greystar that can help pave your pathway to success!
What's in it for You?
BE Valued.Integrity-Respect-Professionalism-Accountability-Service-Team Work. They’re the values we live and work by, reflecting who we are and the quality of our relationships. As a Greystar team member, you’ll hear a lot about them and our commitment to creating memorable experiences. We believe in always going Beyond Expectations for our residents, our communities and each other.
BE Rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, we'll provide you with world-class benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, generous holiday and vacation package, and more!
OPPORTUNITY Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs