Sr Assistant Manager - Floater
San Mateo, CA 94401
Responsible to assist with all phases of the community’s operations. The Floating Assistant Manager is required to travel to and work at various locations within the region in order to perform the tasks of an Assistant Manager.
- Oversees, in conjunction with the Community Manager, day-to-day financials, sales, marketing, maintenance, and administrative operations of the community.
- Completes accounting responsibilities including revenue management, collections, and timely processing of Deposit Accounting.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service for prospects, residents, vendors, and corporate departments.
- Consistently leads by example, monitoring tasks performed by staff, delegates work and provides performance coaching when necessary.
- Compliance with company standards as defined in the Human Resources Policy Manual, Operations Playbook and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC
- Helps ensure that on-site office associates comply with time management policies including meal and rest periods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma. Some college preferred
- 2 - 3 years direct experience
- 2 years bookkeeping or related experience
- Direct marketing and sales experience
- Proven ability to supervise staff of two or more associates
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Must be adaptable to changing priorities, as assignments can be altered both at the Community and Regional level
- Must be well versed in all areas of Essex platforms based on your designated role (Yardi, Yieldstar, On-Site, etc.)
- Must be an energized self-starter that can complete assigned duties with some level of autonomy
- Must comply with all company policies and initiatives, bringing attention to the Floating Community Manager any discrepancies in these areas where appropriate.