Irving, TX 75014
The Payables Administrator will provide assistance in the receiving, documenting and submitting of invoices to be paid by the internal Greystar Accounting Department. Monthly tracking of Invoices to insure invoices are paid and received is a primary responsibility. Additionally, this person will provide monthly budget impact tracking based on paid invoices vs. unpaid invoices, and provide analysis as requested to the state of the budget.
College degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field, and/or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Receive, document and submit IT invoices for payment
- Document paid invoices vs. unpaid invoices
- Work with Accounting to resolve any unpaid or late payment issues with vendor
- Analyze monthly budget by reviewing paid invoices vs. unpaid
- Provide feedback based on monthly budget analysis
- Assist in annual budgeting process
- Ability to create Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents as needed
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs