Human Resource Generalist
San Diego, CA 92101
Human Resources Generalist
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that has a presence in 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
The ConAm Way:
Do the Right Thing, Always - Delivering Legendary Service - Honoring Commitments - Being Proactive - Work on Yourself - Being Kind - Keeping Things Fun - (Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our dynamic HR team at our Corporate office in San Diego. The HR Generalist will assist in the development, implementation and management of key programs and initiatives that impact the effectiveness of the business initiatives through our people. Works closely with the HR staff, various business partners, and vendors on projects of varying size, duration, and complexity.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred
- 4+ years of generalist experience in human resources
- Experience with compensation, performance management, benefits and employee relations required
- Proven ability to build cross organizational collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Understanding of KPIs and how to develop them
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Project, Sharepoint
- Experience with report writing tools
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm HR team, please apply today!