San Diego, CA 92101
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun - (Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for a talented and dynamic Corporate Accountant to join our dynamic Accounting team at our Corporate office in San Diego. The Corporate Accountant will be responsible for the accurate maintenance books and records related to ConAm's multi-family Managing Company.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- Experience in sales and use tax filings
- Experience in revenue recognition and job cost accounting
- Experience with Corporate Budgets
- Demonstrated knowledge of processing intercompany recoveries
- Demonstrated knowledge of Bank Reconciliations
- Demonstrated responsibility handling multiple account reconciliations
- Ability to work with large volumes of transactions
- Capable of working independently
- Ability to set goals, complete assigned tasks accurately, timely and consistently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledgeable of Real Estate Accounting Software; MRI, Yardi, Peachtree (preferred)
- Experience in Real Estate Accounting (preferred)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in general GL, AP and AR accounting
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!