Regional Portfolio Manager
San Diego, CA 92101
As a Regional Portfolio Manager with ConAm, you will oversee several properties that may consist of conventional properties. You will make decisions in order to achieve the overall objectives of the communities in your region. You’ll hire, train, mentor, lead and inspire a team of property management professionals. You’ll oversee financial budgeting and reporting and you’ll manage the marketing and leasing efforts for all apartment communities in the portfolio.
We are currently looking for a full-time Regional Portfolio Manager to support the San Diego regional office.
- Previous experience as a regional manager in residential property management with supervisory/multi-site management experience
- CPM designation is a plus but not required
- State of California Real Estate License preferred
- Experience with conventional, affordable housing and tax credit properties
- Experience in developing property budgets, as well as dealing with complex operational matters on a daily basis
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance coverage
- Local travel required; occasional travel out of state on an as needed basis
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel & Outlook; MRI software knowledge is a plus
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below to complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!