Manager of Quality Control
Irving, TX 75014
The Manager of Quality Control manages the Quality Control department (QC) which is an independent function of the Development department. Directly responsible for identifying, retaining and managing engineers, architects and consultants to perform 3rd party design reviews of project plans and specifications and their inspection teams in the field for final acceptance of projects.
College degree in business, real estate, architectural, building construction, or related field and/or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to develop, comprehend, and complete legal, financial, construction-related, and human resources documents and to provide updates and reports to owners and key business leaders.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Experience in Timberline and other Company software applications related to budgeting and overall project management.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer employee staff.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the development and new construction business from both a technical standpoint, and from a project management standpoint.
Greystar is a fully integrated real estate company, specializing in management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry. Established over 30 years ago, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Currently, the Company manages over 400,000 apartment homes, in 150 markets globally. Greystar was ranked 1st among the top 50 U.S. Apartment Managers, according to the 2015 National Multifamily Housing Council. The dedication of Greystar’s team members has contributed to the Company’s long-term success. Greystar’s commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making the Company one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.
Join the leader in the multifamily real estate industry and begin your career with a company you can call home.
Greystar offers competitive compensation and benefits. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs