Mill Creek Residentail Trust
Assistant Maintenance Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Mill Creek Residential is seeking to fill an Assistant Maintenance Manager role at a 376 unit new construction class-A lease up in West LA in the Promenade at Howard Hughes Center. As an Assistant Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for helping maintain the physical condition and appearance of Modera West LA. You will partner with Service Manager to identify problems, complete service requests, and make repairs in order to maintain the the community. You will work in accordance with operating and safety standards, ensuring requests and repairs are made in a reliable, timely manner to residents’ satisfaction. This leader anticipates and evaluates potential problems then proactively develops plans to counter challenges. You will consistently strive to maintain the highest level of attention to the operational needs of the community.
- Must have 3 years of multi-family maintenance experience; or related facilities maintenance
- Champion the Mill Creek Brand Promise, Core Values, Service Standards and Manifesto.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- HVAC and CPO certification preferred.
- Able to effectively communication (verbal and written), as well as read container labels.
- Able to use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as but not limited to, hand tools, power tools, moving aids, mechanical equipment, paint equipment, pool chemicals, snow and ice removal equipment.
- Able to accurately perform measurements and basic math.
- General computer skills in Microsoft Office and property management based software.
- Be able to safely use chemicals, paint, and general cleaning supplies
- Frequently operate motorized vehicles such as, but not limited to, car, truck, van or golf cart.
About Modera West LA
Modera West LA, built in 2018, offers 376 luxurious apartment homes located along the Interstate 405 corridor in West Los Angeles. Modera West LA is a pedestrian-friendly community, situated near the south entrance of The Promenade at Howard Hughes Center. Modera West LA is commuter-friendly, with I-405, Marina Expressway and Santa Monica Freeway (Interstate 10) among the major thoroughfares that provide access to nearby Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Downtown Los Angeles and many of the city’s sprawling suburbs.
About the Benefits of joining the Mill Creek Team
- Competitive compensation, with sign-on/retention bonus of $1000
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, Holidays