Education Coordinator - Training Department, Corporate Office
Irvine, CA 92602
The Education Coordinator is responsible for providing day-to-day operational and administrative support to the Training department regarding routine, ancillary, and preparatory work associated with training, to include managing the Training Department’s calendar and preparing support materials (participant guides, handouts, and presentation materials) for classes and meetings. The Education Coordinator will enroll associates in courses (online and instructor led) and track completion as well as conduct routine audits to ensure compliance. The Education Coordinator will have the opportunity to learn eLearning authoring tools and support the development of online courses. The Education Coordinator will maintain inventory of office supplies and instructor led class materials. As a member of the Training department, the Education Coordinator will participate in the planning and execution of special events and other duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support in projects relating to the department and WNG training function
- Compile data and prepare advanced reports in Excel
- Participate in the development of the annual training calendar
- Interface closely with trainers to address calendar revisions
- Schedule online webinars thru the LMA and Go to Meeting/Training
- Register newly hired and existing associates in appropriate training programs/courses (instructor led and online)
- Run course and transcript audits to ensure course/program participation and communicate results to various department heads when/if applicable
- Post associate’s class attendance to transcript record, monitor and track attendance of instructor led, on-line and off-site courses when applicable
- Create, manage, and administer on-line exams through the LMS when applicable
- Maintain the LMS Reference Library to ensure access to current material for applicable job roles
- Prepare monthly billing
- Send weekly course reminder emails to participants and their supervisors
- Create and maintain auto generated emails through the LMS
- Print and assemble course material / handouts for instructor led and online classes (binders, participant guides, class evaluations, etc.)
- Create and print sign in sheets and tent cards for instructor led courses and email and track sign-in sheets to associates’ attending via webinar
- Maintain inventory including training materials and office supplies in the supply room and throughout the department
- Maintain classrooms to ensure that equipment and furniture is clean and in working order
- Set up/clean up classrooms before and/or after a training event(s): room configuration (technical needs); catering orders, etc.
- File course evaluations, signed acknowledgments such as the Sexual Harassment Policy, mystery shop program (if applicable), etc.
- Assist with the development of presentations and other documents necessary for meeting and classes
- Set up off-site training venues when needed to include technical needs, class materials and snacks/lunch, etc.
- Review class material to ensure accuracy within formatting guidelines and readability
- Assist in the planning and facilitation of all training department events to include annual Leadership Conference, leasing rallies, and Manager’s Meetings
- Provide support in all aspects as they relate to achieving overall department goals and objectives
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Professional image in appearance and attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact with all levels of personnel
- Exhibit effective administrative, organizational, and time management skills with attention to detail
- Skilled multi-tasker with the ability to meet constantly changing deadlines. Flexibility is a must.
- Ability to think analytically and work both independently and as part of a team
- Learning Management System proficiency a plus (but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus (but not mandatory)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- High school diploma or equivalent (college degree preferred but not mandatory)
- Two to three years previous Administrative work in a professional office environment
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status. IND123 MON123