Assistant Project Manager
Houston, TX 77001
This position is responsible for assisting Project Manager with developing, implementing, and managing the execution of various specialized projects that support the achievement of multi-faceted organizational objectives. Additional responsibilities may include oversight of budgets, participation in plan development and direct or indirect reporting relationships depending on the project and functional area for which the incumbents reside. Incumbents in this role will partner with colleagues and management internal or external to the department to complete projects that streamline, enhance and/or integrate processes, procedures and actions that result in effective, efficient and/or compliant strategies and tactics.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain data to team members.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, property management (Yardi or One Site), and database management programs in order to complete required reports.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Proficiency in managing multiple timelines and projects simultaneously, setting priorities, and working with little or no direct supervision
- Project management experience within multifamily industry or relevant functional discipline experience preferred.
- Able to build and maintain productive and trusting relationships with team members and others with diverse backgrounds and personalities, objectively address and resolve issues, and promote a positive image of the company and its investment strategies and results.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, ability to set and manage multiple priorities, and oversee detailed project and other intricate plans.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs