Assistant Community Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Property Management company is seeking a part-time Assistant Property Manager for a apartment community in Los Angeles. The Assistant Manager will be principally responsible for the leasing and marketing activity surrounding the community, as well as assisting the General Manager from time to time with operational matters. Previous leasing and sales are required for the position. An upbeat attitude, good work ethic and a great customer service demeanor is a top priority for us! Please note that this is a part-time position. Must be available to work weekends.
- Minimum 2 years in a sales/customer service role
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Yardi experience preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work to optimize occupancy by marketing available units and securing new leases through tours with prospective residents
- Maintain knowledge of the local leasing market by performing market surveys and visiting local competitive properties.
- Accurately track sources of traffic and maintain system for following up with prospects
- Prepare, process, and oversee the process of Rental/Lease Agreements.
- Assist with the process of collecting and posting all rents and tracking collections.
- Assist in resolving resident problems in a timely and courteous manner.
- Physically inspect property to insure it best represents the standards of the community prior to each leasing day
- Ensure that the leasing office is clean, well-organized and suitable for walk-in traffic at all times.
- Other tasks as requested by Management
If you are interested in the opportunity, please submit resume.