Irving, TX 75014
The Systems Engineer supports the Enterprise IT Infrastructure platforms and performs daily and weekly defined tasks. The Systems Engineer will assist others in providing system designs, product assessments, and customer consulting. Troubleshooting system issues with escalation to Sr Systems Engineer as required.
1. Supports daily essential tasks (tickets, onboardings, etc.).
2. Creates documentation for procedures as requested.
3. Supports and adhere to systems architecture / infrastructure requirements.
4. Works with the IT team to provision HW / network / storage / telephony / Cloud solutions as needed.
5. Supports the recommendations of Senior IT leadership.
6. Works with contracted support resources in ongoing systems operations support activities.
7. Provides on-call support.
8. Experiences in troubleshooting.
9. Provides preventive maintenance.
10. Physical server build, rack and stack.
11. Investigation of security incidents as needed.
Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two to four years’ experience in IT support• 1+ years in the role of a system Engineer I or equivalent experience
• Experience with Virtualization technology both design and implementation
• Experience with Azure Cloud architecture
• Experience with network design and support
• Experience with Storage Infrastructure support
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
• Certification or working on Certification in Networking Design, Storage, Virtualization, or cloud
• Experience in migration of workloads in and out of Azure or other cloud solutions
• Demonstration of continued learning in main infrastructure technologies such as Cloud, virtualization, and
• Experience with Telephony design and support
• 1+ years’ experience with storage management
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs