Maintenance Hiring Event | November 17th from 10 am – 2 pm
San Francisco, CA 94102
Job Type: Non Exempt
State::CA City:San Francisco
AvalonBay Communities was recently ranked as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor!
Nowis Your Opportunity to Join Our Maintenance Team!!
You can even earn a $1,000 Sign On Bonus* on select positions!!
You’re invited to attend our Maintenance Hiring Event
Date: Saturday, November 17th, 2018
Time: 10:00 am — 2:00 pm
Event is open to the public! No appointment necessary! Interviews will be held on a first-come, first-served basis.
Visit our Convenient Interview Locations:
San Jose: eaves San Jose, 1895 N Capitol Ave, San Jose, CA 95132
East Bay: eaves Pleasanton, 3650 Andrews Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Peninsula: Avalon San Bruno, 1099 Admiral Ct, San Bruno, CA 94066
Avalon Silicon Valley, 1257 Lakeside Drive, Sunnyvale, CA94085
San Francisco: Avalon Mission Bay, Phase 3, 383 King St, San Francisco, CA 94158
Full-time Opportunities Available Across Northern California:
Porters / Housekeepers*
Lead Maintenance Technicians*
Maintenance Supervisor &Maintenance Managers
*Offered for new associates hired into a full-time Community Consultant, Maintenance Technician 1 (Porter), Maintenance Technician (Tech 2) or Lead Maintenance Technician (Tech 3) position. Candidate must start work between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Associate must complete 90 days of employment. Bonus must be paid back in full if candidate leaves organization within first 12 months of employment.
- Positive attitude
- Desire to help people
- Basic knowledge of:
- General repairs/maintenance work
- Basic appliance and HVAC repair (replacing fixtures, installing parts)
- Plumbing and electrical
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the heart of our success and we’re committed to showing our appreciation. We offer:
- Opportunities to advance your skills and grow your career through promotion with on-the-job training and maintenance certifications
- Comprehensive benefits — health, dental and vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more
- Associate recognition (like our quarterly awards meetings and maintenance rallies)
- A significant discount on our incredible apartment homes
- A culture built on purpose and our core values —A Commitment to Integrity,A Spirit of Caring, andA Focus on Continuous Improvement
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
AvalonBay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.