Irvine, CA 92612
Brand new community in the Park Place Center! Rental discounts!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: LEASING CONSULTANT - IRVINE, CA (520 UNIT LEASE-UP!)
** DAYS REQUIRED: SATURDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY **
The SRG is seeking an experienced sales and customer service professional for our beautiful 520-unit The Royce community. This exciting new apartment community in Irvine has strengths like no other and an incredible location with proximity to work, shopping, and dining, literally just steps from a resident’s door. It allows the sophisticated, professional, and accomplished target market an easy way to have it all without compromising a single thing. The Royce is situated in Park Place Center at the corner of Michelson and Carlson, just east of Jamboree. The 405 Freeway is around the corner from the community and John Wayne Airport is within one mile, providing convenient accessibility to everywhere. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications. Inputs information into computer.
• Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
• Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork. Updates records as necessary.
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
• Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
• Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match, rental discounts and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.