Maintenance Supervisor I
Riverside, CA 92507
This position is for a full-time Maintenance Supervisor I at Stonehaven, a student housing complex in Riverside, CA. Qualified candidates will understand all aspects of maintenance and have previous supervisory experience. Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines with fast turnaround time on a large scale for a student housing community. Maintenance experience in Property Management is a plus. Position pays between $23.85/hr to $29.81/hr DOE
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops multi-family housing, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration please apply to 18-0179 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Maintenance Supervisor I oversees the property’s physical operations. Work relates to the upkeep, repair and maintenance of buildings, grounds, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, security and electrical systems.
· Organizes staff’s workload so that preventative and routine maintenance work are done on a timely basis
· Maintains and updates files and documents
· Coordinates and Oversees outside vendors
· Supervises less than 3 Maintenance and Janitorial employees
· Performs Annual Unit Inspections
· 2+ Years of Related Apartment Maintenance Experience
· Supervisory experience preferred
· Knowledge and Skills in Plumbing, Electrical, and General Maintenance
· CADL, Clean DMV and Reliable Transportation
· HVAC Certification Plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EE/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985