Billing Specialist - Multifamily Ancillary Group, Corporate Office
Irvine, CA 92602
Job Summary: The Billing Specialist’s primary responsibility is to update all Utility data in the CUBS database on a daily basis. In addition, the Billing Specialist will research missing bills, increases and decreases in the utility costs. The Billing Specialist also helps with customer service calls. Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Run a daily report and post to an ftp site for use by our payment processing center.
- Run a daily report to track the outstanding accounts receivable and update the CUBS dashboard.
- Coordinates with properties and utility districts regarding any missing bills.
- Performs analysis on any variances in utility costs from month to month. Takes appropriate action to research and resolve.
- Collect, enter and audit customer data such as move in’s, move- outs, occupant counts, etc.
- Assists with customer service phone calls, emails and correspondence.
- Performs clerical tasks such as filing, typing, mailing, etc.
- Follows and implements policies and procedures established for the Billing department.
Perform other duties as assigned. The preceding functions are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties and skills required of employee assigned to this position.
Job Requirements: Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Above-average level computer skills in MS Office Professional Suite, emphasis in Excel.
- Ability to accurately track & input numbers and perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and to meet regular deadlines.
- Must project a professional image both in person, over the phone and via written correspondence.
- Must be professional and provide exceptional customer service.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
- General office experience.
- Bilingual skills are a plus but not required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
Multifamily Ancillary Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status. IND123 MON123