Mobile Home Community Manager
Lancaster, CA 93535
Property Manager – Mobile Home Park
Seeking a Full Time, On-Site Community Manager for a Mobile Home Park in Lancaster, CA.
Work duties include the following:
- Coordinating all office administration tasks at the park, including answering phone calls and meeting with walk in residents and visitors
- Handling rent payments, and inputting all payment data into management software
- Contacting residents regarding delinquencies and billing statements
- Preparing and serving legal notices
- Overseeing compliance of all homes to the communities’ Rules and Regulations
- Approving all accounts payable and invoices
- Responding to inquiries on homes for sale in the park, and processing paperwork for prospective buyers.
- Working with Maintenance supervisor and staff to ensure Park maintenance, repairs and projects are being bid properly and the work is to proper standard
- Ensuring that all vendor and resident files are up to date
- Coordinating and planning resident/community events (some after hours or weekend time may be needed)
- Any other tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the park
Requirements include the following:
- At least 7 years of related office or property management experience
- Proficient in accounting software system
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Valid CA drivers license is required
- Familiarity with Mobile home Residency Law (MRL) is a plus
Compensation includes the following:
- Salary depending on experience
- Performance bonus
- Park provided home, including utilities
- Eligibility for full medical benefits after 30 days.
- Eligibility for dental and vision insurance (employee shares co-pay of monthly premium)
- Eligibility for 401 (k) with employer match
- Paid vacation, sick days and vacation
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please email your resume to the address provided.