Community Manager with Student Housing e
Sacramento, CA 95826
Real estate investment and management firm is looking to hire an extraordinary individual to manage our 550 unit student/conventional community with a total by the bed count of 800, located in beautiful Sacramento, California.
This key management position will be responsible for the following:
- Supervising Team to ensure community is maintained to standards compatible with company's policies & procedures, compliance with fair housing and all applicable laws, and maximizing occupancy and NOI.
- Maintain constant knowledge of market conditions and competition in the surrounding communities to better maximize revenue.
- Provide excellent customer service while maintaining the highest standards for resident service.
The qualified candidate must be committed to providing above average results on a daily basis and will possess the following:
- 5+ years of related multi-family property management experience (200 units or more);
- Knowledge of Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Act;
- Professional attitude and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to process error-free work product;
- A positive and enthusiastic personality with a "can-do" attitude;
- Must be able to work weekends
Local candidates preferred.
This position offers:
- Great Hours
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Vacation and Holidays