Simi Valley, CA 93065
We are growing!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: ASSISTANT MANAGER - 229 UNITS - SIMI VALLEY
** ONE WEEKEND DAY REQUIRED **
The Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced property management professional to work at our beautiful 229-unit community! Rancho Corrales Apartments -- the best of Simi Valley! We are located within the award-winning Simi Valley School District. Our 1 and 2-bedroom newly renovated homes feature fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops and ample storage. All of our homes are designed to make your life a little easier with wood-style plank flooring and washer dryers in every home. When it's time to exercise, try our onsite 24-hour fitness center or take a dip in the pool to help ease the pressure of a busy work day. Convenient access to the 101, 118 and the 23 freeways, allows for easy traveling. All of this, nestled in the majestic views of Simi Valley. Located in prestigious "Wood Ranch" area, near Wood Ranch Golf Club and Wood Ranch Area Trails. This is a great career opportunity in an ideal location!
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Assistant Community Manager assumes the Community Manager's supervisory responsibilities in his/her absence.
• Assists in the training and development of the team, assists in schedules of employee work times.
• Reviews daily rent recommendations and proactively identifies opportunities to maximize income.
• Collects current and delinquent rent in accordance with company and property policy. Implements timely legal action, including court appearances. Posts invoices; uses purchase orders; Codes invoices with correct General Ledger (GL) coding; submits security deposit reconciliation timely.
• Reviews move in and move out files for thorough and accurate completion; verifies information is timely and accurately entered into the property software system.
• Completes or verifies completion of accurate and timely weekly reports. Reviews monthly financial reports with the property manager; assists in completing variance reports.
• Assists the Community Manager in resolving resident and prospective resident conflicts.
• Reads, follows, and implements the company and employee handbooks, property policy manuals, and any other governing documents.
• Must have at least 2 years of related property management experience with ability to pass fair housing exam.
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages; ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD. • Current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.