Assistant Resident Manager II
Richmond, CA 94804
This position is for a full-time Assistant Resident Manager II at Crescent Park, a 378-unit Family Affordable Housing Community in Richmond, CA. Qualified candidates will have 1 + years of management experience at a HUD and/or Tax-Credit property. Must have a thorough understanding of HUD and Tax Credit compliance. Pay commensurate with experience.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We areone of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops multi-family communities, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition 18-0159 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Assistant Resident Manager assists the Resident Manager in the operation of the complex in accordance with EAH Administrative guidelines to ensure effective fiscal, physical and social soundness. Takes initiative to seek solutions to problems unique to the complex and assist with employee supervision in a manner requiring minimum supervision from the Resident Manager. Understands and supports EAH’s mission and core values.
· Assists with Collecting Rent, Bank Deposits, Preparing and Submitting Rent Roll and Income Verification
· Monitors Work Orders and Walks the grounds Daily
· Answers Telephone, Files, Prepares Correspondence
· Assist Residents with Questions or Problems
· Assists with Evictions, Annual Inspections and Repairs
· Assist with Re-certifications; Resident Notification, Setting up Appointments, Tracking
· Supervises three or more employees
· 1+ Year of Affordable Housing Property Management Experience
· Knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines
· Skilled in Problem Solving and Resident Relations
· Strong Computer and Phone Skills
· MS Office and Yardi Voyager experience a Must
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985