Long Beach, CA 90813
Join Our Team Today—We Are Growing!
Community Manager Position Overview
The Community Manager is responsible, under the supervision of the Regional Manager, for all operations at the community, including, but not limited to, general administration, maintenance, directing on-site personnel, and managing resources to ensure a stabilized fiscal operation.
Who We Are
Solari Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service property management company that specializes in multifamily affordable housing.
Community Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all community team members
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Maintain accurate resident files in compliance with established management produces and funding agency regulations
- Process applicants and lease units by following the guidelines of the Resident Selection Criteria
- Maintain relationships with local government agencies, such as HUD, TAC, etc.
- Conduct regular follow-up inspections on maintenance work, grounds, and common areas
- Collect rents and handle delinquent accounts
Community Manager Required Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in property management
- Experience with supervising staff members
- Experience with Section 42 and Fair Housing
- Experience with managing periodic inspections (such as HUD, TCAC and City inspections).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the general computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Valid California driver’s license
- Proof of auto insurance
Community Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- Yardi program experience
- Certified Professional of Occupancy Certification (CPO)- Section 8 only
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management Designation (SHCM)- Section 42 only
- Registered Apartment Manager ( RAM) Certification
- Fair Housing Coordinator (FHC) Certification
- $18-$19 per hour DOE
- 1 bedroom unit
- PTO (Holidays, Vacation and Sick)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and life
- Matching 401(k)