Cheney, WA 99004
The Leasing Coordinator supports the community’s marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by preparing resident lease files and related lease and other requirement documents, entering lease data into the property management software, preparing lease signing and move-in packages, and performing other administrative tasks.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, property management software (preferably Yardi and/or One Site), and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using Craigslist, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to produce error-free documentation and create orderly systems and processes.
- Basic knowledge of leasing process and of documentation requirements associated with resident leases (preferred).
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs