Investor Relations Associate
Charleston, SC 29401
This position is an interdisciplinary role that bridges investor relations, capital raising, portfolio management, investment accounting and research and strategy with the aim of delivering high quality and accurate financial and portfolio information to investor clients. Team members functioning in this role will work in conjunction with the investment management group by managing various monthly, quarterly and annual investor correspondence and deliverables; communication, tracking, and due diligence processes; and working closely with all parties involved in the management and marketing of all fund related activities
Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years (4-6 years preferred) experience in an investor relations/portfolio management role with an adviser or manager of alternative investment strategies (such as real estate, private equity, or hedge funds) or comparable investment banking prior experience.
- Demonstrated fundamental knowledge of institutional private fund products and how these vehicles are structured; experience in perpetual life vehicles highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with strong attention to detail as well as quality of deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with an institutional client base.
- Must have a keen understanding of technology best practices specific to the Investor Relations/Reporting role.
- Mastery of key investment metrics (IRR, equity multiple, etc.).
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have a results-driven work ethic with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs