Business Systems Analyst
Irving, TX 75014
The Business System Analyst leads in gathering business and functional requirements and developing and implementing programs, projects, and initiatives that enhance overall business operations, communication, and workflow efficiencies.
College degree in Information Systems or related field, and/or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain financial data to executive and senior managers, team members, and internal and external clients, business contacts, and customers.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Company’s computer programming platforms, operating systems, word processing, SQL database management, Yardi, spreadsheet, and PowerPoint presentation programs in order to create and complete required reports. Proficiency in internet programming language and functionality preferred.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of an accounting and financial background sufficient to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports in accordance with accounting, finance, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- General understanding of the real estate industry, in particular multi-family housing and third-party management, in order to relate financial and operating analyses to practical business solutions and process improvements.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs