Charleston, SC 29401
The Project Coordinator provides administrative support and completes activities related to the Company’s construction and other capital projects by preparing and managing documentation, contracts, billing, correspondence, and transmittal packages in accordance with company policies and procedures.
College degree in related field, and/or equivalent experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to maintain records of information and develop and provide information for the Company’s use.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions in order to review and complete various financial, administrative, and legal documents.
- Knowledge and/or experience in construction project management is preferred in order to converse with contractors, vendors, compliance and regulatory officials, construction project managers, and others about specific issues related to capital projects.
- Proficiency in managing multiple timelines and projects simultaneously, setting priorities, and working with little or no direct, daily supervision.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of administrative or office support techniques demonstrating capability of providing administrative and clerical support to an organization or individual(s).
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs