Team Member Development Associate
Chicago, IL 60601
The Team Member Development Associate executes the creation and implementation of learning and team member development strategies, initiatives, and programs that promote high team member performance, support the development and retention of key talent, and enable achievement of the Company’s business goals. This position will require around 50% travel throughout the Midwest.
College degree in education/training, instructional design, organizational development, educational psychology, or related field, and/or equivalent experience within the industry is preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing, managing, and facilitating learning and development programs.
- Knowledge of and experience with needs analysis to identify the root cause of a business problem that may contribute to performance issues, and ability to work with the line of business to recommend and introduce solutions to improve performance.
- Preferred knowledge of and experience using talent development assessment tools such as DiSC, MBTI, 360-degree feedback, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to create and make presentations to team members at all levels, and to design and teach information systems training programs.
- Demonstrated efficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and internet in order to complete required reports, produce necessary communication materials, and use the internet for communication, research, and other business purposes.
- Demonstrated knowledge in consulting skills supported by a solid foundation of adult learning principles and applications.
- Proficiency in project management skills to create project plans, track and monitor progress, meet production and delivery deadlines, and oversee project implementation across multiple properties or geographic areas.
- Preferred knowledge and experience in multi-family business operations sufficient to understand the processes, procedures, and daily workflow relative to the use of computer applications and property management systems.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs