Regional Maintenance Director
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states and 25 major metropolitan areas. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has city offices in 10 states across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
The role of the Regional Maintenance Director (RMD) is to provide oversight and managerial support for Maintenance for the geographic area assigned. The RMD will be chiefly responsible for managing Maintenance Supervisors and serve as back-up support to the Regional Property Managers, Vice Presidents, and Regional Vice President. RMD will maintain high quality condition of responsible properties, while providing supervision and assistance to other Maintenance Supervisors in the specified region. Provide excellent customer service, supervise preparation of move-ins and operate within approved budget.
• Responsible for operation of the physical property within the scope and parameters of the Management Plan
• Responsible for maintenance as well as renovations and various aspects of new construction
• Establish, implement, train, and monitor maintenance guidelines for the maintenance teams, including, but not limited to, safety on the job, preventative maintenance, make ready, scheduling techniques, and HVAC.
• Ensures prompt and efficient service by the maintenance teams to all residents
• Participates in capital expenditure projects from Owner initiatives or lender/State/Local requirements
• Participates in scheduling and preventative maintenance planning
• Participates in annual budget planning and provides input to vendor selection
• Participates in due diligence efforts as assigned
• Provide constructive verbal feedback to Property Manager and Regional Property Manager about property and maintenance team members
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned