Community Manager - Roosevelt Lofts
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Redefine Excellence.Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. Greystar, the nation's largest multifamily property management company and industry leader, has an exciting opportunity for a Community Manager to join our team! As part of the Greystar team, you will have a tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement, and be able to work with the best in the apartment industry.
Manages and coordinates the team members, daily activities, and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals, and ensures that the operation of the property complies with Company policies and procedures, and other laws and regulations governing multi-family housing operations. This is accomplished by:
- Supervising property staff by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Assisting in managing the client/owner relationship by meeting with the owners, conducting property tours, providing updates and information about the property's performance, and responding to owner requests as needed.
- Meeting targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rent and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, making financial bank deposits, and preparing and reviewing monthly financial status reports.
- Overseeing the lease enforcement process by making periodic apartment inspections, following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and imposing and collecting late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the lease.
- Promoting resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Ensuring the property maintenance team members comply with the Company standards with respect to responding and completing resident service requests.
- Completing various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to hire, lead, direct, evaluate, and manage subordinate and team members, including maintenance specialists. Must have knowledge of the DTLA market and have prior high-rise or mid-rise experience.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions about the property's operation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Strong proficiency in using property management software (preferably Yardi and/or One Site).
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percent in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application of property management, sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to manage the day-to-day operation of an apartment community, resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents, and reports, increase sales revenues, and coordinate the work of a team.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
What's In It for You?
Great work environment'“ Integrity-Respect-Professionalism-Accountability-Service-Team Work. They're the values we live and work by, reflecting who we are and the quality of our relationships. As a Greystar team member, you'™ll hear a lot about them and our commitment to creating memorable experiences. We believe in always going that extra step for our residents, our communities and each other.
Excellent compensation'“ In addition to a competitive salary, we'll provide you with world-class benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, generous holiday and vacation package, and more!
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE