The Management Works
Newport Beach, CA 92660
The Management Works prides itself on improving the way our residents live at every level of our management team. We treat residents like family by offering beautiful rental spaces and maintaining high standards throughout our management portfolio. With over 40 years of experience in Southern California’s real estate management and investment markets, we know what it takes for a rental property to become a thriving community our residents are proud to call home. Our skilled staff of managers, corporate team members, and maintenance technicians provide an inclusive and proactive environment that inspires employees to strive for greatness. We are now seeking to add a full-time employee to join our growing team of Porters!
The Porter will complete assigned tasks related to the general upkeep and cleanliness of the property.
- Trash pick-up: Walk entire property and pick up all trash left on grounds (inside and outside)
- Laundry Room: Sweep, mope, wipe top of washers and empty trash cans.
- Trash Areas: Clean up any garbage outside of dumpsters.
- Pool Area: Pick up any trash in pool areas and organize patio furniture. (Hose down as needed)
- Mailboxes Area: Dispose of any trash and empty trash cans, sweep floor, and wipe mailboxes
- Decks: Periodically wash decks and/or stairs on all properties using liquid soap, brush and hose.
- All Areas: Remove spider webs in all visible areas (bushes, light fixtures, etc)
- Light Bulb Check: Periodically check all outside lights and replace burnt out bulbs.
- Lighting Timers: Change outside lighting timers twice a year
- Parking Area: Periodically power wash carports
- Roofs and gutters: Clean roof and gutters (when requested by manager prior to rainy season)
- Graffiti: Remove graffiti as needed
- Paint: Mask and spray paint gas regulators, fire hydrants, AC boxes, etc. per manager's request
- This is an entry level position, prior experience in facilities upkeep is preferred but not required
- Basic computer skills are a plus but not required
This is a full-time position. Work hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
We offer competitive hourly rates with health/dental/vision insurance, a 401K package, paid holidays and PTO. Starting compensation dependent on experience. The Management Works is an equal opportunity employer.