Business Manager (2018-3915)
Palo Alto, CA 94303
As our Business Manager you will ensure all aspects your luxury property are performing at optimum levels to achieve the highest Net Operating Incomes possible. You will be responsible for the management of all on-site operations, financial performance, team development, customer satisfaction, and retention.
- Coach, lead, and motivate the performance of all on-site associates
- Adhere that the Alliance core values are being portrayed to create a positive customer experience, for both residents and associates
- Strategize and implement new ways to drive performance Prepare and manage the property budget and financials
- Continuous collaboration with Regional Managers and VPs
- Build and maintain business relationships with ownership, while providing accurate and timely information/updates on the property successes and areas of improvement.
- Partner with various corporate departments to aid in the success of the property including: Marketing, Accounting, Performance, Human Resources, Talent, etc.
- Quickly handle all escalated resident inquiries in empathetic manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BA preferred
- 1+ years of multifamily management experience
- CPM or CAM preferred
- World-class customer service and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written