Hiring Day in the Bay - Sept 20, 2018 - 10 am - 5 pm l Maintenance & Leasing
San Francisco, CA 94102
Job Type: Non Exempt
State::CA City:San Francisco
AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2018.
Creating a better way to liveis the purpose that binds AvalonBay associates.At AvalonBay, every day is an opportunity to make a difference in someone's life.Whether it’s helping someone choose one of our communities as their home, providing great service to our residents, or supporting our fellow associates, we are committed to creating an unforgettable experience as a great place to live - and work.
Nowis Your Opportunity to Join Our Team!!
You’re invited to attend a 1 day Hiring Event
HIRING DAY IN THE BAY
Date: Thursday, September 20th, 2018
Time: 10:00 am — 5:00 pm
Event is open to the public! No appointment necessary! Interviews will be held on a first-come, first-served basis.
Visit our Convenient Interview Locations:
San Jose: eaves West Valley, 700 Saratoga Ave, San Jose, Ca 95129
East Bay: Avalon Union City, 24 Union Square, Union City, CA 94587
Avalon Dublin Station, 5200 Iron Horse Parkway, Dublin, CA 94568
Peninsula: Avalon Silicon Valley, 1257 Lakeside Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94085
San Francisco: Avalon Dogpatch, 800 Indiana St., San Francisco, CA 94107
No need to make multiple stops - one visit will guarantee consideration for every role in the region. Please bring a copy of your resume with you.
Candidates interested in leasing, customer service or maintenance positions can visit their closest AvalonBay community and interview with one of our Community Managers or Maintenance Managers.
Full-time opportunities available across Northern California:
Leasing Consultants (Part-Time Available)
Community Supervisors / Managers
Porters / Housekeepers
Maintenance Technicians* / Supervisor
*$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS on select positions
*Offered for new associates hired into a full-time Maintenance Technician (Tech 2) or Lead Maintenance Technician (Tech 3) position. Candidate must start work between September 4, 2018 – November 1, 2018. Associate must complete 90 days of employment. Bonus must be paid back in full if candidate leaves organization within first 12 months of employment.
- incredible customer service skills. You have a knack for creating a sense of community and the drive to go the extra mile to create a spectacular experience for new residents. Your success and purpose are driven by the relationships that you build.
- sales and marketing chops. Your personalized connections and recommendations drive our leasing performance, and your ability to create excitement through creative campaigns, continuous outreach, and social media fuel community enthusiasm for AvalonBay.
- follow-through. By understanding what’s important to our prospective residents, you continuously reach out with tailored updates - from the ideal floorplan they’ve been eyeing, to the newest hot-spot openings, to the best food truck in the neighborhood – you help to paint a picture of what it’s like to call your community home.
- a genuine desire to help both residents and colleagues in Creating a Better Way to Live.
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the beating heart of our success and we’re committed to showing our appreciation. We offer:
- comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more!
- growth based on achievement and promotion from within.
- associate recognition (like our Live2Lease program, which rewards our star leasing consultants with awards of up to $1,000).
- a 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
- a culture built on purpose and our core values - A Commitment to Integrity, A Spirit of Caring, and A Focus on Continuous Improvement.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
AvalonBay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.