Marketing Associate - GDIG
Irvine, CA 92602
The GDIG marketing associate is responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of marketing activities with the goal of maximizing asset performance for Greystar owned, multifamily assets.
- Works with supervisor, business leaders and client to develop client marketing playbook and individual asset marketing strategies, timelines, and budgets within an assigned portfolio that promote each community’s brand and achieve its business goals over the life of the asset.
- Manages relationships with outside marketing suppliers to deliver individual project identities, marketing campaigns, visual media, websites, sign programs and other online and offline marketing communications.
- Implements and executes marketing plan for each community within assigned portfolio consistent with client marketing playbook.
- Ensures all marketing activities are consistent with Greystar® and community brand standards to ensure that our mission, core values, “voice,” trademarks, logos, colors, typography, and regulatory restraints are consistently applied to all marketing communications.
- Monitors business activities for assigned portfolio to measure and report on marketing metrics, reputation sentiment, and evaluates the business impact of marketing activities, to make recommendations for optimizing results.
- Participates in the annual business planning and budgeting process for each community by recommending marketing and advertising strategies.
- Manages on-boarding and off-boarding of communities within assigned portfolio.
- Provides on-going marketing support to community teams, business leaders, and client
A degree in marketing, advertising, communications or business is preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience in a marketing role within a creative or digital agency and/or medium to large service-oriented company required.
- Creativity, problem-solving, and effective communication skills are essential.
- Proven ability to use diplomacy, persuasiveness, and good judgment in constructing messages, replies to inquiries and comments, and other communications both inside and outside of the organization.
- Knowledge of rental housing operations and real estate-related marketing concepts and terms to read, interpret, and apply information is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and data management programs to prepare, deliver, and present required reports.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs