Service Supervisor - Raincross Senior Vi
Riverside, CA 92504
Redefine Excellence. Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. Greystar, the nation’s largest multifamily property management company and industry leader, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Supervisor to join our team!
As part of the Greystar team, you will have a tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement, and be able to work with the best in the apartment industry.
Oversees and performs technical and mechanical work that ensures the inside and external buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet the Company’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality by performing maintenance-related tasks. This is accomplished by:
- Overseeing and completing the “make-ready” process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre-move-out inspection, creating a “punch” list of maintenance work needed, scheduling vendors and contractors as needed, obtaining needed supplies and materials, completing all maintenance tasks, and inspecting completed work.
- Assisting and completing work orders generated from resident requests for service, as well as routine upkeep on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements.
- Developing standards for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the community’s grounds, amenities, building exteriors, market ready unit interiors, breezeways, curbs, signage, leasing office, central garbage areas, parking lots, and other buildings and common areas to ensure that they reflect and represent the high quality of the community and Greystar standards.
- Periodically inspecting work performed by other service team members, contractors, vendors and other service providers to verify the work, materials and services meet quality standards, scope and specifications as required.
- Maintaining adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials and works with Community Manager to order supplies and tools as needed to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Completing monthly Preventative Maintenance procedures as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Conducting regularly scheduled Greystar safety meetings, ensure all MSDS sheets are current and readily accessible, and keeps up to date on all OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements to ensure property compliance.
- Demonstrating customer services skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering questions from your team and residents, responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services, and assigned work orders with efficiency and urgency.
- EPA certifications Type I and II or Universal for refrigerant recycling.
- Position requires a minimum of 1 year apartment maintenance supervisory experience.
- Must be able to handle tile work, carpentry and drywall repair, be able to troubleshoot and repair HVAC, plumbing, electric, major appliances, and all other systems on property (gates, irrigation systems, etc.).
- Availability to participate in on-call emergency rotation and respond to emergencies after hours as needed.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
- High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
What's In It for You?
Great work environment – Integrity-Respect-Professionalism-Accountability-Service-Team Work. They’re the values we live and work by, reflecting who we are and the quality of our relationships. As a Greystar team member, you’ll hear a lot about them and our commitment to creating memorable experiences. We believe in always going that extra step for our residents, our communities and each other.
Excellent compensation – In addition to a competitive salary, we'll provide you with world-class benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, generous holiday and vacation package, and more!
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE